Thursday, March 19, 2009

Help Abused Children

Hey everyone,

I have teamed up with the child advocacy center located in Dothan. They service 7 counties in southeast Alabama, including Covington County. April is child abuse awareness month. I know not a single one of us wants to hear about child abuse but lets face the facts folks it does exist, and these little angels need our help. I am taking T-shirt orders for Blue Ribbon Friday for kids. They are only $10.00. All proceeds go to the Child advocacy center. It is a kid friendly center that uses play to interview children and give them the therapy they deserve. They service children who have been sexually abused and/or severly physically abused. They really need our help. Please get up with me to order your T-Shirt. Orders and money are due by April 8, I will then go to Dothan and pick up the shirts and have them ready for pick-up the next week, so we can all wear our Blue Ribbon T-Shirts on Friday April 24, 2009. Lets show everyone how much Covington county cares about these children.

a few statistics:

last year the child advocacy center serviced a total of 1114 kids. I know what your thinking that is 1114 too many, and boy do I agree. We can't stop abuse but we can do our part to help these children who are unfortunate enough to have to deal with this. Together we can give them the help, love, and care they deserve.

Just let me know you can email me at tammytharper@yahoo.com, or you can call my office 1-800-372-1391, or you can call my cell 334-804-1967. Spread the word too, get the people in your office to give you orders or your friends, family, and neighbors.

Thank you for helping me help a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment