Sunday, December 28, 2008

The end of another weekend

Hey everyone just thought I would check in. Well, the long Christmas weekend is over and I will be returning to work tomorrow. Yuck! But hey, I am thankful to have a job that I love and an awesome boss to work for. This weekend was fun but hard at the same time. I have had a lot of fun hanging out with my family and friends that I don't normally have time to spend with and we have had a blast. But, Bryant and Annaclaire are at their dads and its killing me. Kevin is on the oil rig and the kids are gone and I have just sat at the house at times and wondered what in the world I used to do with myself before Bryant and Annaclaire came around. I mean there literrally is not a dirty piece of clothing in my house. Im going nuts and I miss my babies like crazy. I talked to them earlier today and Bryant told me he fell off his bike and hurt his finger. He told me Miss Jessica kissed it like 3 or 4 times but it just hasn't made it any better like it does when I kiss it. It made me feel awesome and like crap at the same time. Anyway, I'll quit going on and on about missing my babies.

Had a great weekend. Friday Liz, mom, and I went shopping. Then Liz, Gage, Avery, and I went to Dothan to get gages birthday present. We had so much fun. Its hilarious watching Liz shop. She cracks me up. Anyway then we sat up all night long wrapping presents...her and stan haven't had christmas yet because he's on the rig. Anyway then Saturday Amanda had Christmas dinner with her moms family and they all invited me so I went and of course ate entirely way too much food. Went back to her house and we all ended up falling asleep and taking a nap. It was great. I went to my moms Saturday night she highlighted my hair, and we played some games on the computer and hung out. Then sunday she let me sleep, much needed but it made me miss church. Then we went to my house and just hung out and watched movies all day. It was a nice close to a long weekend. Anyway, hope you guys had a great weekend too and Happy Monday for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy! Glad you are blogging and that you got to experience the magic of Christmas this year!! Maybe the time Kevin is gone will pass quickly for you...I feel your pain:(

    ReplyDelete